Aldermaston is a parish and village in south Berkshire, 10 miles south-west of Reading.
Aldworth is a village, ecclesiastical and civil parish in north Berkshire, about three miles south-west of Goring
Ashampstead is a village and parish six miles west of Pangbourne. (Ackhampstead in Buckinghamshire is also known as Ashampstead.)
Ashbury is a hill settlement on the northern slope of the Berkshire Downs, said to be have been continuously inhabited for 5,000 years.
Aston Tirrold (sometimes spelt Tyrell) and Aston Upthorpe are adjoining villages just off the A417, about three miles south-east of Didcot,.
Barkham is a village and civil parish situated three miles from Wokingham in Berkshire.
Basildon is a village and parish on the south-west bank of the Thames, seven miles from Reading. There is a larger Basildon in Essex.
Beedon, lying six miles north-east of Newbury, was formerly a chapelry of Chieveley, later an ecclesiastical parish in its own right.
Blewbury is a village and parish on the Ridgeway, about 2.5 miles south of Didcot.
The parish of Boxford, sometimes known as Boxford-cum-Westbrook, lies on the river Lambourn, a few miles north-west of Newbury.
Bracknell is in the Thames Valley, approximately 10 miles SE of Reading, 10 miles SW of Windsor, and 6 miles north of Sandhurst/Camberley
Bradfield is in the Hundred of Theale and mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086
Brightwalton is a wooded, agricultural village 12 miles north of Newbury and six miles south of Wantage, in the North Wessex Downs AONB
Brightwell and Sotwell are twin villages between Wallingford and Didcot, lying in a hollow below the Wittenham Clumps.
Brimpton is a parish and village east of Newbury, on the rivers Enborne and Kennet, on the Hampshire border.
Bucklebury is a village and parish about six miles north-east of Newbury. The original settlement was on the river Pang.
The parish of Chaddleworth is six miles south of Wantage, and nine miles NW of Newbury. It consists of two tithings, Chaddleworth and Woolley.
Charney Bassett is a village and civil parish on the river Ock, in the north of the Vale of the White Horse, about 4.5 miles north of Wantage.
The village and parish of Chieveley lies about four miles north of Newbury, in chalk downland.
Childrey is now in Oxfordshire, but until 1974 it was in Berkshire. It lies about 2.5 miles west of Wantage, in the Vale of the White Horse.
Chilton is a village and civil parish in the Vale of the White Horse, about 3.5 miles south-west of Didcot
Chilton Foliat lies on the River Kennet a mile or so north-west of Hungerford. Since 1895 the civil parish of Chilton Foliat has been in Wilts
Cold Ash lies about four miles north-east of Newbury. It was originally part of Thatcham parish but separated as an ecclesiastical parish in 1866.
Combe is a civil and ecclesiastical parish in the extreme south-west of Berkshire bordering Wiltshire & Hampshire, at the foot of Walbury Hill