Hamstead Marshall is a civil and ecclesiastical parish 4 miles west of Newbury, in the south-west of Berkshire, on the border with Hampshire
Hampstead Norreys/Norris lies on the river Pang, seven miles north-east of Newbury
Grove is a former chapelry of Wantage, from which it separated in 1835. Today it is the largest village in the Vale of the White Horse
Greenham is now a civil and ecclesiastical parish on the south-eastern border of Newbury, despite the village's ancient allegiance to Thatcham
Goosey was a Saxon village, known by the same name as it bears today, signifying "goose island". It was a chapelry of Stanford in the Vale
Frilsham is a small village and parish near the Berkshire Downs, about six miles north-east of Newbury, and 12 miles from Reading.
Fawley is a downland parish 5 miles south of Wantage, consisting of three townships: North or Great Fawley, South (Little) Fawley & Whatcomb