From 31st January – Face to Face events
For the comfort and wellbeing of our event attendees:
- Maximum attendee numbers apply for all of our face to face events.
- Pre-booking is required for some events, but is recommended for all.
- Chairs will be spaced to allow for social distancing and in the Centre for Heritage and Family History will be cleaned between visitors.
During your visit
- Please use the hand sanitizer when you first arrive.
- Please wear a face-covering, if you are able to, when entering, leaving and moving around the Event. Please feel free to remove your face-covering when you are seated. if you would prefer to.
- As this is an indoor space, please be respectful of other people’s personal space and maintain social distancing.
- Please do not move the chairs from their predetermined socially distanced position
We recognise that visiting the socially-distanced Research Centre will place many more restrictions on visitors than usual. We are sorry about this and hope you will be patient with us at this time.
If you, or anyone at home, has COVID-19 coronavirus symptoms, or is self-isolating, please do not visit us.